After surviving the worst economic recession in recent memory, American Leasing & Financial decided to renew their focus on in-house funding.
That focus has led us to post a record year in transactions funded by our own American Leasefund. We have funded millions of dollars in equipment since we opened our doors over ten years ago.
Funding in-house affords us the opportunity to do business with a variety of customers—including ones unable to attain financing through conventional outlets. With a wider credit window than many of our competitors, we have a high approval rate for applications placed with us. Because our approvals are issued manually, you never have to worry about a computer system scoring you out of range. We’ve always held the belief that credit is not as simple as a magic number, making us one of the most flexible lenders in the country. Our mantra is that almost any transaction is doable with the right structure and terms.
Here are some of the other reasons to choose Leasefund for your next transaction:
- No age restriction on equipment
- Private party sales and auctions
- Titled vehicles and untitled equipment
- Most hard collateral qualifies, soft collateral considered
- Structured transactions, including skipped payments
- Businesses under two years and startups considered
- Funding program available in many Western States (excluding California)
- Customer login system to download and complete documents
- Accounts originated in-house stay in-house for servicing
- Easy ACH payment system so you never have to mail a payment
- No set industry restrictions, will consider any.